CrossFTP is a free FTP and cloud storage client for Win, Mac, and Linux.
Note: The Mac client currently isn't compatible with Backblaze B2.
CrossFTP can be configured with B2 by following the steps below.
From the CrossFTP console, click on the plus (+) sign in the lower right side to open the Site Manager.
For Protocol, select S3/HTTPS then enter the S3 Endpoint, Bucket name, Key ID, and Application Key (App Keys) into the appropriate fields, and then click Apply.
The S3 Compatible API for Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage allows 1000’s of integrations to work with B2 natively. If you’re new to the S3 Compatible API, please see our Getting Started Guide. If you have any trouble using CrossFTP with B2, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- Relinking MSP360 Backups After a Cloud to B2 Migration
- How to use Synology Hyper Backup with Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage and B2 Fireball Rapid Ingest
- Veeam Cloud Repository Recovery from Backblaze B2
- Configuring Filezilla Pro to use Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage
- Configuring QNAP HybridMount to use Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage
- How to use SimpleBackups with Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage
- How to transfer your photos and videos from Facebook to Backblaze B2
- Copying Active Backup data to Backblaze B2 with Hyper Backup
- Quickstart Guide using S5cmd with B2 Cloud Storage
- Using Arcserve UDP with B2 Cloud Storage