The Backblaze's PC Online Backup software should have no issues over a VPN, and in some cases, might even help with connection stability.
However, Backblaze backup software does not support use over Proxies. If you are using a Proxy and attempting to also use Backblaze serious issues can occur with the backup, causing it to fail.
Articles in this section
- Disabling The "Locate My Computer" Feature
- Backblaze Maintenance Schedule
- U.S. East Data Region FAQ
- How to find your userPub.pem file on Windows
- Why is my hard drive listed twice?
- Why am I receiving a pop-up about a missing or duplicate .bzvol?
- Where are iCloud files located in my backup? (Mac)
- Migrate data from old computer to new computer with Backblaze
- Why does the Backblaze website need my private encryption key to restore?
- Version History: Stopping, or resetting progressive billing on the Forever setting.