To remove a backup from a Backblaze account, follow these steps:
1. Visit https://secure.backblaze.com/user_signin.htm and sign in to your Backblaze account with your email address and password.
2. Click on the "Preferences" link on the left-hand side navigation.
3. Locate the unwanted backup from the list of computers. Click the "Delete Backup" link to the right of the computer name.
4. When prompted enter your account password to confirm the deletion. This will irreversibly delete the backed-up data.
Articles in this section
- Disabling The "Locate My Computer" Feature
- Backblaze Maintenance Schedule
- U.S. East Data Region FAQ
- How to find your userPub.pem file on Windows
- Why is my hard drive listed twice?
- Why am I receiving a pop-up about a missing or duplicate .bzvol?
- Where are iCloud files located in my backup? (Mac)
- Migrate data from old computer to new computer with Backblaze
- Why does Backblaze need my private encryption key to restore?
- Version History: Stopping, or resetting progressive billing on the Forever setting.