No Refunds on Monthly Plans
The free trial is designed to let you experience the service. If you sign up for a monthly subscription, you are welcome to cancel at any time, but we cannot issue any refunds.
Refunds on 1-Year/2-Year Plans
The free trial is designed to let you experience the service. However, if you sign up for a 1-year or 2-year plan and decide to cancel, you can request a full refund up to 30 days after subscribing to the service.
If you have any dispute regarding charges to your account, you have 45 days from the date of the charge to dispute it.
Please contact our support team regarding any questions concerning a charge.
Articles in this section
- Disabling The "Locate My Computer" Feature
- Backblaze Maintenance Schedule
- U.S. East Data Region FAQ
- How to find your userPub.pem file on Windows
- Why is my hard drive listed twice?
- Why am I receiving a pop-up about a missing or duplicate .bzvol?
- Where are iCloud files located in my backup? (Mac)
- Migrate data from old computer to new computer with Backblaze
- Why does Backblaze need my private encryption key to restore?
- Version History: Stopping, or resetting progressive billing on the Forever setting.