The cost of the Backblaze service is as follows:
$7 per monthly license per computer.
$70 per yearly license per computer.
$130 per 2-year license per computer.
Plus applicable taxes that may apply to your area.
Backblaze currently does not have a family plan, or discounts for bulk licensing.
Articles in this section
- Disabling The "Locate My Computer" Feature
- Backblaze Maintenance Schedule
- Why is my hard drive listed twice?
- Why am I receiving a pop-up about a missing or duplicate .bzvol?
- Where are iCloud files located in my backup? (Mac)
- Migrate data from old computer to new computer with Backblaze
- Why does the Backblaze website need my private encryption key to restore?
- Version History: Stopping, or resetting progressive billing on the Forever setting.
- Disabling Version History
- Allowing Backblaze to Back Up External Drives - MacOS 10.14 and later