Some installation of IE have the ability to saved files from https sources disabled by default which can cause restores to not be downloaded.
To correct this behavior, to download the restore, please do the following:
Go to Internet Options in IE9 (Tools > Internet Options) or click the cog in the top right of the Browser and go to Internet Options.
1. Choose the Advanced Tab
2. Scroll down to Security
3. Un-check Do not save encrypted pages to disk
Articles in this section
- Disabling The "Locate My Computer" Feature
- Backblaze Maintenance Schedule
- Why is my hard drive listed twice?
- Why am I receiving a pop-up about a missing or duplicate .bzvol?
- Where are iCloud files located in my backup? (Mac)
- Migrate data from old computer to new computer with Backblaze
- Why does the Backblaze website need my private encryption key to restore?
- Version History: Stopping, or resetting progressive billing on the Forever setting.
- Disabling Version History
- Allowing Backblaze to Back Up External Drives - MacOS 10.14 and later