Time Machine is a wonderful local backup product that can help you save time and your files in case of accidents.
However, before you restore using Time Machine, or Migration Assistant with Time Machine as the source of the restore, you should create a full restore in Backblaze with the following instructions:
- Click the following link: https://secure.backblaze.com/user_signin.htm
- Sign in with your backblaze email account information and password, click sign in.
- Select the computer that you are considering restoring with Time Machine.
- When the file browser builds, place a check mark in the Macintosh HD, or whatever the name of the system drive was changed to.
- Click the continue button.