All traffic for the Backblaze Online Backup and B2 Cloud Storage services use the same IP ranges. The Backblaze datacenter servers are located at IP addresses in the following ranges (these are in "CIDR notation"):
If IPv4 notation is required, the above can be converted using a tool such as the one available here: https://www.ipaddressguide.com/cidr
All Backblaze servers use the *.backblaze.com or *backblazeb2.com domains, so it may be easiest to whitelist the appropriate domain(s).
NOTE: Backblaze is always adding more computers and so the following information WILL CHANGE in the future!
*Backblaze uses Cloudflare for www.backblaze.com and help.backblaze.com, so you will see out of block addresses in use for those web pages.
Last updated: February 8, 2022
Articles in this section
- Disabling The "Locate My Computer" Feature
- Backblaze Maintenance Schedule
- U.S. East Data Region FAQ
- How to find your userPub.pem file on Windows
- Why is my hard drive listed twice?
- Why am I receiving a pop-up about a missing or duplicate .bzvol?
- Where are iCloud files located in my backup? (Mac)
- Migrate data from old computer to new computer with Backblaze
- Why does the Backblaze website need my private encryption key to restore?
- Version History: Stopping, or resetting progressive billing on the Forever setting.