Backblaze currently has data centers in Sacramento, California; Phoenix, Arizona; Reston, Virginia; and Amsterdam, Netherlands.
The region for an account, selected at the time of account creation, will determine what data centers may be used to store data for the account. The region for an account is available via the "My Settings" page of the Backblaze website, once signed in.
Accounts in our US-West region will store data in both Sacramento and Phoenix data centers. Accounts in our EU-Central region will store data in the Amsterdam datacenter.
Articles in this section
- Disabling The "Locate My Computer" Feature
- Backblaze Maintenance Schedule
- U.S. East Data Region FAQ
- How to find your userPub.pem file on Windows
- Why is my hard drive listed twice?
- Why am I receiving a pop-up about a missing or duplicate .bzvol?
- Where are iCloud files located in my backup? (Mac)
- Migrate data from old computer to new computer with Backblaze
- Why does Backblaze need my private encryption key to restore?
- Version History: Stopping, or resetting progressive billing on the Forever setting.