If Backblaze has not backed up in a long time and is reporting that it is offline, the most likely reason is that your firewall is blocking Backblaze. You may want to temporarily disable your firewall to see if Backblaze starts to backup again.
There are instructions to temporarily disable popular firewalls on this page.
Articles in this section
- Disabling The "Locate My Computer" Feature
- Backblaze Maintenance Schedule
- U.S. East Data Region FAQ
- How to find your userPub.pem file on Windows
- Why is my hard drive listed twice?
- Why am I receiving a pop-up about a missing or duplicate .bzvol?
- Where are iCloud files located in my backup? (Mac)
- Migrate data from old computer to new computer with Backblaze
- Why does the Backblaze website need my private encryption key to restore?
- Version History: Stopping, or resetting progressive billing on the Forever setting.