In order to keep our service "Astonishingly Easy", Unlimited Backup means that you can back up as much data as you possibly want to backup, with no data caps or additional charges if you exceed a certain amount of data. The only limitation is the speed of your upload connection to the Backblaze data center.
Articles in this section
- Disabling The "Locate My Computer" Feature
- Backblaze Maintenance Schedule
- U.S. East Data Region FAQ
- How to find your userPub.pem file on Windows
- Why is my hard drive listed twice?
- Why am I receiving a pop-up about a missing or duplicate .bzvol?
- Where are iCloud files located in my backup? (Mac)
- Migrate data from old computer to new computer with Backblaze
- Why does Backblaze need my private encryption key to restore?
- Version History: Stopping, or resetting progressive billing on the Forever setting.