When attempting to login to backblaze.com some users may encounter the following error message:
If you encounter the above message, please try the following:
1. Make sure that you have entered your email address correctly and that it is the email address associated with your Backblaze account.
2. Check that you are not attempting to login during Backblaze's scheduled maintenance window. You can see what site functions are impacted by maintenance, and when our maintenance occurs in the Maintenance Schedule Guide.
3. Disable any VPN or Network Security Software present on your computer.
4. Attempt the login again using a different browser, network, or device.
If you have attempted all of the above and still encounter the above message, contact support for further assistance.
Articles in this section
- Quickstart Guide for offloading Veeam Cloud Tier backups to Backblaze B2 with immutability (v2)
- Removing SSO from your account
- Cannot Connect to Backblaze due to Security Certificate - Win
- Cannot Connect to Backblaze due to Security Certificate - Mac
- Why am I seeing "There was an issue fetching your account" when I try to login?
- Two Factor Verification Issues
- Canceling and Deleting a Backblaze Account