On Windows Machines, you only need to right-click on the drive itself, then select "Format" and hit "Start"
On Mac machines, there are two ways to remove files from your Restore Drive.
The first is to select the folder, file, or files, that you want to be removed and hold down Command + Delete.
The second is to select the folder, file, or files you want to be removed and right click and choose "move to trash".
In both instances, you will want to make sure to empty your trash before disconnecting your drives to ensure that the files are properly deleted.
(please note: The above refers to WD My Passport and 8TB WD My Book drives)
Articles in this section
- How to Create a Restore from Your Backblaze Backup
- How to use the restore app
- Apple Address Book Restore Guide
- How to Check the Status of your Restore Drive
- Downloading a Restore
- How do I find the Unlock Code/Encryption Key for my Snapshot drive?
- How to move files from your Restore to your Local Hard Drive.
- I have Extended Version History, how can I find my files?
- How to Order a Restore Drive
- How do I delete files from my Restore Drive?