On Catalina, and newer Mac operating systems, iTunes is broken in multiple applications. This guide will focus on how to restore the Apple Podcasts app on Catalina and newer operating systems. It is important to note that Podcast files have non-specific file names. They will not show up as the podcast episode title
1. Sign in to your backblaze.com account and navigate to the "View/Restore Files" page linked on the lefthand side of the page.
2. Select the method you want to use to restore, either .zip download or restore hard drive.
3. Select the Name of the computer you wish to restore from in the pane at the bottom of the page
4. Once the Correct backup is selected, click through the following path to locate your Apple Music data:
Select the folder and click "Continue with Restore"
4. Once downloaded, drag and drop the files from the restore you created to the appropriate folder on your computer.
Once you have moved the files over, open the Podcasts application on your computer to make sure that everything has restored correctly.
Articles in this section
- How to Create a Restore from Your Backblaze Backup
- Apple Address Book Restore Guide
- How to Check the Status of your Restore Drive
- Downloading a Restore
- How do I find the Unlock Code/Encryption Key for my Snapshot drive?
- How to move files from your Restore to your Local Hard Drive.
- I have Extended Version History, how can I find my files?
- How to Order a Restore Drive
- How do I delete files from my Restore Drive?
- Unzip a zip file in Windows