The B2 web interface can only upload at largest a 500 MB file. In addition, files must be uploaded individually. You cannot upload a folder full of files.
*Note - Because of these limitations, the web interface may not be practical for large data sets
If you want an easy to use, drag and drop interface to upload and download files from B2 - without these limitations - try Cyberduck. You can learn more about it on the Cyberduck B2 help page or on our knowledge base article on Cyberduck.
B2 Command Line Tool
Another option is the B2 Command Line Tool, which must be run from Windows command shell, Mac Terminal or Linux shell.
The command line tool has more functionality, you can learn more about it here:
With the various tools that are available, you will be able to:
-Upload entire folders
-Upload files that are up to 10TB
-Script your own automated backups
You can find other products that integrate into Backblaze B2 on our integrations page.
Articles in this section
- Not Receiving SMS on Indian Phone Number
- Does B2 have CORS headers support?
- How to Gather Logs for Hyper Backup or CloudSync on Synology NAS
- Why am I receiving a 'Not Allowed' alert for Odrive?
- Why Are My Files Missing a SHA-1?
- Why Do I Receive an 'Unauthorized' Error When Downloading Files?
- Why am I Reaching Class C Transaction Caps with Synology?
- Support or Feedback for MSP360 (formerly CloudBerry)
- Support or Feedback for Synology Cloud Sync
- Limitations to the B2 Web UI