If Two Factor Verification (2FV) codes are not being received when attempting to login to the Backblaze website, try using the 'Resend Link' on the login page. Using this link resends the code via an alternate SMS service provider, which typically resolves most delivery issues.
If the 2FV SMS is still not being received, or the registered phone number is inaccessible, resolving the issue in real-time is often best due to the time-sensitive nature of 2FV. Chat support is available on the Backblaze help page, https://www.backblaze.com/help.html, and is available M-F 9 am to 12 pm and 1 pm to 5 pm Pacific Time.
Articles in this section
- Quickstart Guide for offloading Veeam Cloud Tier backups to Backblaze B2 with immutability (v2)
- Removing SSO from your account
- Cannot Connect to Backblaze due to Security Certificate - Win
- Cannot Connect to Backblaze due to Security Certificate - Mac
- Why am I seeing "There was an issue fetching your account" when I try to login?
- Two Factor Verification Issues
- Canceling and Deleting a Backblaze Account