You have the right to be able to access and view the personal data we have collected from you. You can find an overview of the personal data we collect, why we collect it, and how it is used by reviewing our Privacy Notice.
To access and view the personal data we have collected from you, please sign in to your Backblaze account. Once you have logged in, you will be able to select, using the left hand navigation, various pages that display the data we have collected for your account.
The account data you will see, including your personal data, depends on the Backblaze products you use and the options you have selected to use. Here are few examples:
Example 1 - The Overview page (Personal Backup and Business Backup ONLY)
You will find the following personal data on the Overview page:
- The Computer Name
- The Drive Name(s) of the drives selected for backup on the computer
Example 2 - The Caps & Alerts page (B2 Cloud Storage ONLY)
You will find the following personal data on the Caps & Alerts page:
- Phone Number
- Email Address
Example 3 - The Billing page (All Products)
You will find the following personal data on the Billing page:
- Credit Card (last 4 digits)
- Email Address
- Billing Address
Articles in this section
- GDPR Overview
- What is Personal Data?
- Data Processor vs Data Controller
- Data Processing Addendum
- Who can make a GDPR request?
- GDPR: How to access and view your personal data
- GDPR: How to object to, or restrict, processing of your personal data
- GDPR: How to withdraw your consent
- GDPR: How to request portability