As outlined in the S3 Compatible API documentation, Pre-Signed URLs are supported. The pre-signed URLs can be generated in a number of ways including the AWS CLI, s3cmd, and AWS SDKs.
You can find guides for configuring these tools here:
Articles in this section
- Object Lock FAQs
- Bunny Integration Quick Start Guide
- Guide for using Fastly Compute @ Edge with Backblaze B2
- SSE Command Line and API Examples
- Does the B2 S3 Compatible API support Pre-Signed URLs?
- Using CORS in private buckets
- How does the startFileName parameter work on the b2_list file_names API?
- Does B2 require a SHA-1 hash to be provided with an upload?