As outlined in the S3 Compatible API documentation, Pre-Signed URLs are supported. The pre-signed URLs can be generated in a number of ways including the AWS CLI, s3cmd, and AWS SDKs.
You can find guides for configuring these tools here:
Articles in this section
- Object Lock FAQs
- Delivering Backblaze B2 Content Through Cloudflare CDN
- Bunny Integration Quick Start Guide
- Guide for using Fastly Compute @ Edge with Backblaze B2
- SSE Command Line and API Examples
- Does the B2 S3 Compatible API support Pre-Signed URLs?
- How to use Fastly CDN with B2
- Using the AWS SDK for Java (v2) with B2
- How to use the AWS SDK for Python with B2.
- Using the AWS SDK for PHP with Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage