The AWS SDK for .NET requires minimal changes in order to take advantage of the Backblaze B2 S3 Compatible API. To do so, simply set the ServiceURL to the S3 Endpoint of the account you are configuring it for. An example of an S3 Endpoint in the S3 Compatible API is “s3.us-west-002.backblazeb2.com”.
The S3 Compatible API for Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage allows 1000’s of integrations to work with B2 natively. If you’re new to the S3 Compatible API, please see our Getting Started Guide. If you have any trouble using AWS SDK for .NET with B2, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com.
Articles in this section
- Object Lock FAQs
- Delivering Backblaze B2 Content Through Cloudflare CDN
- Bunny Integration Quick Start Guide
- Guide for using Fastly Compute @ Edge with Backblaze B2
- SSE Command Line and API Examples
- Does the B2 S3 Compatible API support Pre-Signed URLs?
- How to use Fastly CDN with B2
- Using the AWS SDK for Java (v2) with B2
- How to use the AWS SDK for Python with B2.
- Using the AWS SDK for PHP with Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage