Masstech offers hybrid cloud media and content management solutions for the media and entertainment space.
Masstech can be configured with B2 by following the steps below.
Left-click on the Locations option and click add new to add Backblaze as the option from the services tab and the wizard will start.
Provide the name and description and click next. Then choose S3 compatible as the location type
Configure S3 connection by providing the necessary credentials such as the Access ID, Secret Key (ie. Application Key), and the S3 endpoint.
The S3 Compatible API for Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage allows 1000’s of integrations to work with B2 natively. If you’re new to the S3 Compatible API, please see our Getting Started Guide. If you have any trouble using Masstech with B2, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles in this section
- Veeam VM Recovery from Backblaze B2
- Relinking MSP360 Backups After a Cloud to B2 Migration
- How to use Synology Hyper Backup with Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage and B2 Fireball Rapid Ingest
- Veeam Cloud Repository Recovery from Backblaze B2
- Copying Active Backup data to Backblaze B2 with Hyper Backup
- Quickstart Guide for using Netgear ReadyNAS with B2
- How to use XenData Gateway with B2
- Configuring Storage Made Easy for use with B2
- Marquis Broadcast Project Parking and Workspace Tools with Backblaze B2
- How to use Masstech with B2