Our SMS providers are often marked as "Promotional" messages so if you are on the Do Not Call list for India you will not be able to receive our SMS messages successfully.
If you'd like to check to see if you're on the National Do Not Call list you can do so here.
You can remove your Do Not Call settings here.
If you have removed yourself from the Do Not Call list and are still not receiving the SMS message, you may need to wait until you are between 9 AM and 9 PM local time.
If you have removed yourself from the Do Not Call list and have not received your SMS by the next day then please contact our Support team for assistance.
Articles in this section
- Not Receiving SMS on Indian Phone Number
- How to Gather Logs for Hyper Backup or CloudSync on Synology NAS
- Why am I receiving a 'Not Allowed' alert for Odrive?
- Why am I Reaching Class C Transaction Caps with Synology?
- Support or Feedback for MSP360 (formerly CloudBerry)
- Support or Feedback for Synology Cloud Sync
- Limitations to the B2 Web UI