Backblaze does not have a Support Service Level Agreement:
We try to respond to every help request within 1 business day of it being received, and can often answer them more quickly.
Chat support is available on weekdays, Monday from: 9am - 12pm and 1:30pm - 5pm, and
Tuesday through Friday from: 9am - 12pm, 1pm - 5pm.
It can be found by logging in to help.backblaze.com and scrolling to the bottom.
If all chat agents are currently helping customers the chat window will not appear. Please note that chat is closed every other Wednesday.
Our agents also take most major US holidays off.
Backblaze does not have phone-based support.
While we do not have a Support Service Level Agreement, we do have options available to our Enterprise level customers. Please view our Backblaze Support Plans for more information
Articles in this section
- Personal Backup Software Release Notes
- Beginner's Guide to Personal/Online Backup
- Is Backblaze able to seed backups?
- Can I prevent backup from using wifi or other networks?
- Does Backblaze Have a Support Service Level Agreement?
- How does Backblaze handle large files?
- What happens if I rename or replace an external drive?
- Issues Report
- What Happens If I Delete A File From My Computer?
- How can I delete files that have already been uploaded?