This error indicates that a security program is 'stealing' Backblaze program/application files.
Here is how to resolve this issue:
- Try making sure that all security programs (firewall/antivirus/malware protection/ spyware protection/ windows defender, etc.) are disabled or have Backblaze excluded.
- Please running the latest version of the installer.
You can download it from our website here: https://secure.backblaze.com/update.htm.
No need to uninstall the existing version, simply run the installer in place.
- Once the installation is complete, reboot your system to finalize the update.
Articles in this section
- Unable to install - Installer must be run as Administrator
- How to use Explainfile on Windows
- How to use Explainfile on Mac
- Why do I keep getting notifications to enable location services? (Windows)
- Why are my drives not updating?
- Take A Screenshot in Windows 10
- Collecting Processes List (Windows)
- Collecting processes list (Mac)
- Missing Menu Icon (Mac)
- My anti-virus is disabled but I am still showing as 'offline'`