To cancel a paid account, remove all registered backups and licenses. To login and remove a single backup and license, follow these steps:
1. Visit https://secure.backblaze.com/user_signin.htm and sign in to the Backblaze account with the registered email address and password.
2. Select the "Preferences" link on the left side navigation.
3. Locate the unwanted backup from the list.
4. Click the "Delete Computer" link next to it. This will delete all the backed up data. Deletion of a backup is irreversible.
5. Click on "Overview" link in the upper left hand navigation.
6. In the Unused License area, select the 'Delete' link.
7. (If you have B2) Delete any application key that you have created.
8. (Optional) Click My Settings, then click on Delete Account, to remove the email address from the system.
Once all of the registered backups and licenses have been removed from the account, the account will be cancelled. If there are multiple licensed backups under the account, steps 2-6 will need to be completed for each backup.