No problem. Backblaze will automatically continue where it left off during its backup the next time you’re connected to the Internet and not using your computer.
Articles in this section
- MacOS 10.14 and later FAQ
- How to backup OneDrive on Mac
- Why is my Vercrypt software preventing my drive from backing up?
- Box Drive files cannot be backed up by Backblaze on Mac
- Will Backblaze back up iCloud Drive on Mac?
- Will Backblaze backup the iCloud drive on Windows?
- Network Management - Wi-Fi Block List
- Can Backblaze backup my OneDrive folder? (Windows)
- Backing Up a Boot Camp Partition
- Backblaze and Bootcamp