Yes! Since restores are done server-side, you can visit www.backblaze.com from any computer with access to the internet, go to the Restore section, select the file or files you would like to restore, and once the restore is ready, you can download the .zip with your files to any machine.
*Please keep in mind that some files may not work on different operating systems, so if you plan on opening PC files on a Mac or vice versa, make sure they are saved in a compatible mode.*
Articles in this section
- Disabling The "Locate My Computer" Feature
- Backblaze Maintenance Schedule
- U.S. East Data Region FAQ
- How to find your userPub.pem file on Windows
- Why is my hard drive listed twice?
- Why am I receiving a pop-up about a missing or duplicate .bzvol?
- Where are iCloud files located in my backup? (Mac)
- Migrate data from old computer to new computer with Backblaze
- Why does the Backblaze website need my private encryption key to restore?
- Version History: Stopping, or resetting progressive billing on the Forever setting.