Changing your language on Mac:
1. Open the software on your computer and click the button labeled "Settings"
2. Click the arrows next to "Language"
3. Select the desired language from the dropdown menu.
Changing your language on Windows:
You can change the language on Windows by selecting the drop-down menu at the top right of the client and selecting your preferred language.
Articles in this section
- Disabling The "Locate My Computer" Feature
- Backblaze Maintenance Schedule
- U.S. East Data Region FAQ
- How to find your userPub.pem file on Windows
- Why is my hard drive listed twice?
- Why am I receiving a pop-up about a missing or duplicate .bzvol?
- Where are iCloud files located in my backup? (Mac)
- Migrate data from old computer to new computer with Backblaze
- Why does Backblaze need my private encryption key to restore?
- Version History: Stopping, or resetting progressive billing on the Forever setting.