ESET Nod 32 can slow down your computer when it continually analyzes Backblaze log files.
You can create a 'Custom Scan' and exclude Backblaze from being analyzed. Below are screen shots of a user adding a new 'Custom Scan' called 'exclude backblaze'. You can call the Custom scan whatever you want, just make sure to exclude the Backblaze folder found in: /Library/Backblaze
Articles in this section
- Disabling The "Locate My Computer" Feature
- Backblaze Maintenance Schedule
- Why is my hard drive listed twice?
- Why am I receiving a pop-up about a missing or duplicate .bzvol?
- Where are iCloud files located in my backup? (Mac)
- Migrate data from old computer to new computer with Backblaze
- Why does the Backblaze website need my private encryption key to restore?
- Version History: Stopping, or resetting progressive billing on the Forever setting.
- Disabling Version History
- Allowing Backblaze to Back Up External Drives - MacOS 10.14 and later