From time to time, you may need to send logs to support in order to troubleshoot an issue. To do so, please follow the guide below:
1. Hold down the "alt" key on your keyboard and click the Backblaze icon in the tray at the bottom of your screen. Select "Send logs to Backblaze" from the drop-down menu.
2. You will then see a popup, check the box for "I agree" and click the button labeled "Send Logs"
3. You will then see a progress bar indicating the progress of the upload.
4. When the upload has been completed, you will see the below dialogue box indicating that the logs have successfully been sent.
Articles in this section
- Unable to install - Installer must be run as Administrator
- How to send logs to Backblaze (Mac)
- How to send logs to Backblaze (Win)
- How to use Explainfile on Windows
- How to use Explainfile on Mac
- Why do I keep getting notifications to enable location services? (Windows)
- Why are my drives not updating?
- Take A Screenshot in Windows 10
- Collecting Processes List (Windows)
- Collecting processes list (Mac)