Please note: all restore drives are formatted to the operating system of the computer the restore was created from.
Your Backblaze drive is encrypted to keep your data safe, so the drive will need to first be unlocked before the data will be accessible.
1. Connect your flash drive to your computer, you will see the drive listed as "locked" with a closed padlock icon.
2. Clicking on the locked drive icon will immediately open the Bitlocker interface and prompt you to enter your Drive Unlock Code.
3. You can find the Unlock code for your drive by logging into your backblaze.com account and going to the "My Restores" page. Enter this code into the password field and click "Unlock"
4. You will now see that the padlock icon for the drive appears as unlocked
5. Clicking on the drive will now open it to display folders. You will see a folder labeled "Backblaze Restore"
6. Select the folder named "Backblaze Restore" to display the contents of your requested restore.
Please note: For drives from backups of Mac computers, Mac OS X 10.9 and greater is required.
For drives from backups of Windows computers, Windows 7 and greater is required.