To ensure that the user has the correct permissions and to prevent abuse and/or misuse of the service, all B2 Cloud Storage Customers are required to verify their email address before they will be able to create a public bucket and upload files to it.
Articles in this section
- How to Upload Files to B2 Using Fireball
- B2 Mobile App Overview - iOS
- B2 Mobile App Overview - Android
- Getting Started with Instant Recovery in Any Cloud - DR Planning with Veeam and phoenixNAP
- How to setup Vultr Compute with Backblaze B2
- B2 & AWS CLI User Guide
- Guide to using Backblaze Fireball with Iconik Internet Storage Gateway (ISG)
- How to order a Snapshot Drive
- Why do I need to verify my email address to create a public bucket?
- Creating a B2 Bucket using the Web UI