The following is a collection FAQs for customers using Backblaze for Business prior to January 18th, 2017 and who have not yet migrated to the new Backblaze for Business. Please see the Migration FAQ for on migrating.
Installing & Getting Started
- What is the difference between IT and Individual Access?
- Does Backblaze Have a Silent Installer?
- Why is My Custom Installer Asking My Users for a Password?
- How Do I Add Additional Licenses to my Backblaze for Business Account?
- Transfer Backup State for Backblaze for Business
- How Do I Remove A Backup from My Business Account?
Articles in this section
- FAQs for Backblaze for Business Prior to January 18th, 2017
- How to Disable Groups on an Account
- How to add services to a group
- Backblaze Business Associate Agreement (BAA)
- Licenses and Groups
- Locating your Group's Administrator from your backblaze account
- Which Users Have Granted Backblaze Full Disk Access?
- Deleting a Backup for a Managed User
- Enabling Groups on Your Backblaze for Business Account
- Enabling Groups on an Existing Account